Saturday 18 July 2015

REFUELING
Close my eyes, feel the compose,
so bracing, make me sway.
Gathered baskets of amusements right now,
feels like dancing no purpose although.
Its great to be like this,
your soul is singing, you are swinging.
This bliss is from the scene of my window,
sky is narrating a saga,on his toe.
Of my life what i was what i came to be,
moments seldom come when I meet Me.
Am able to witness the scenic beauty,
as an admirer and its free of duty.
These moving clouds give me hope,give me joy,
make me positive,nostalgic, as got my wings back to fly.
Never felt this strong since so many days,
this is he or his love am afraid.
He strengthen,persist through the way,
want to marry him, love him and embrace.
This is the bliss,these are the times
i fall for him more,
plunge under the sea of faith that he is at the shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment