Saturday 18 July 2015

           THE PROFOUND
Am rising up of this glorious world and its spleandour,
to search his house where he slumbers.
Want to jump this cliff,go across discernity,
to unleash the other side,what he keeps in his treasury.
The gallery i got is so tremendous,
house of painter ought to be enormous.
Must have roofs of rainbows
from where picked a drop and coloured my globe.
Am rolling up and up and up,
tied on a rope,feel your glut.
Heightof this cliff,takes my breath,
to beat will cost my life,my death.
No matter how i go high,
it doubles the moment i cry.
Why to approach is so toilsome,
is your world so pious?
One touch and it will go obscene,
vanish away,if i intervene?
I am swirling with my rope to reach,
have a sneak,come back and preach.
The world of your divinity,
you,your lure,the serenity.
In search of your dwell,
exhausted i am,
yet excited i am.
Cannot untangle my state,
whether I i am
or YOU i am?

No comments:

Post a Comment