Sunday 12 July 2015

LOVE
Love is neither at first sight,
nor the likings get alike.
But eyes are destined to meet,
as the vibes change indeed.
She and i both are here,
but what is that brought us up mere?
Is the truth,the destiny,
the whole aura of this matinee.
Was designed by our fate..
Artifacts and fine strokes were added,
feather and ink and script were cladded.
Thought of breathing in present,
being an agnostic,atheist,an impedant.
Shake my will,my soul,
doesn't let me believe that all.
But i pretend to belong noone,
don't accompany the lover or the demon.
By the bay am standing recalling,
the modes of you and me befalling.
Comes to me a tresure box,
filled of moments,instances and halts.
Unpleasantly,erratically that popped,
into our lives and tend to mop.
All the notical miles to beat,
and both of us,, Hence we meet.
What is this, do you know,
its Love,destiny,will or more?
Am thinking and thinking and leading my life,
direction to which my pages jive.
Could not answer queries of mine
IS LIFE DRAGGING ME OR I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment