Wednesday 10 June 2015

Stranger

O stranger
 Saw u one evening at the time of dusk,felt a stranger has passed by me must.
What special was there my stranger wd u,noticed only u amidst those few.
Than life knocked a gate,which is called destiny or fate.
 I met u as man of my life,got the pleasure to b ur wife.
Felt all the hues ,joy nd sorrow,got a beautiful angel as a blissful tomorr
ow..
And in this race of being ur clones mother,forgot to unveil u nd to know ech other.
As time is growing makes me feel,was good that ur personality did not reveil.
Coz with every sun i know u more,and feel that u r not a stranger anyore.
But every new star makes me realise,u r more mad,kiddish,cunning and wise.
Let me be wd u all my life,to know u more,to love u more,to add sm more spice. We argue,we split,we fight,,we love we cherish,we reunite.
I take life as a challenger,so keep on splashing ur new colours on me my stranger.

1 comment:

  1. What a poem you have composed. Wonderful thoughts put together beautifully. Keep it up. I am quite sure this is just a tip of iceberg pf your talent..eagerly waiting for more to come from you. Unleash your imagination and pen down your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete